Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Grad School

Hello Everybody,
Well, today's blog is brought to you by the letter F and the number 3 and 4.

Today I applied for grad school. But it was a bit of hurry up and wait... or maybe a little of delay, delay and hurry up ... panic!!! ... and wait. I'm not sure which. But after carefully deliberating on whether it was worth $90 to apply (of course, non-refundable)... then praying, I applied. I figured, hey, if God can make a planet, he can get me in to Grad school. If he wants me there in September that is. If not, then off to one more year of undergrad I go. And the graduate studies application lady tells me that I would need to get real good marks to make it worth my while. I thought that was a given, but it made me think that if I do go back for more undergrad it would be a ton of work... it would show, make or break. Anyway, that is all folks. I've going now, so that I can run faster.

Bored yet? Just think... lots and lots of these blogs yet to come.

Your insincerely
The Author

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home