Friday, October 21, 2005

photosharing site

For the very few who check this puppy out (i.e. the blog) ... i have
one more thing you guys can check. It the photosharing site that I
use to upload my pics to this very blog. I also have ... or I should
say, hope to have some pics there that I wont here. Since that is
the main function. Here you get my thoughts (when I put stuff down).
Anyway... hope that is cool... i have been ignoring this blog for
the past little while. I have a good reason... i think... but I
figure I'll spare you guys the trouble.

Speaking -- ok not really -- of shows, my roomate tells me that one of
his friends (one of my housemates is an actor)/ co-workers used to be
on "You can't do that on Television". He was Adam Reid. Google
it... you'll see what I mean. Anyway, I clearly remember him. I
used to love that show. I was reading the Wikipedia and it said that
is was the first post-modern kids show. :) Kidda funny I just
thought. If you have never seen that show... poor
man/woman/boy/girl. I truely pity you. Maybe figure out someway of
renting the sucker. It's worth the time, let me tell you.
Hopefully I'll be able to get you guys the proper link soon enough.
But for now, I'll sign off.

Adios.
Los Atorito...os...

p.s. opps... here's the photosharing website link ....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/selam/

Easy huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home