Monday, February 21, 2005

Explanation

Hey Everybody (and by everybody I mean about 2 maybe 3 people)

I received an email from a friend, who after commenting on something else, indicated that I hadn't posted in a bit of time. Well, in responce, I wrote the previous post. I didn't want my blog to think I didn't love it anymore. ( I love you blog, and don't you forget it.)

So in light of that news, I will try and post more regularly.... but really, if you look at the dates, there aren't all over the place. There was 8 days between my previous and the one before that. And eight days between the intervals of the ladder and the one before that. But, once again, and none the less, I will, without a doubt, regardless of circumstances, certainly every once in a while, and fo sho, comply and write.

So I'll see you all regularly, I'm sure, once again, without a doubt, regardless of circumstances, certainly every once in a while, fo sho... cause I'm gonna give it my all, my best, 100%, my blood, sweat and tears, 110%, every ounce of effort, 120%, leave it all on the track, ice, field, ring, court, board, class, bed, library, kitchen, computer, boat, car, show, and room, leave nothing for the end, 130%, squeeze every last drop, 140%, leave nothing in the tank, legs, arms, 1000%. In short... I'll try.

The Author

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home