Wednesday, March 09, 2005

An Amazing Blog!

Hey for any readers out there (both those that came here cause you
wanted to and those here randomly), check out my former roomate's
blog.

I know I know. You have come to the Greatest Blog Ever, because you
felt that you wouldn't have any need to go elsewhere. But this blog
hasn't quite been everywhere (I know this may be a shock to some), for
example Guatemala.

Sooo, if want to read about travels in Guatemala, and maybe see
pictures, when he sets himself in order, then check his blog out.

http://levi5.blogspot.com

And you know, I have to say (I haven't yet asked him this), that if
someone has taken your name for something (e.g. email, blog
whatever)... I would think that one should try a different name (e.g.
first and last name, nickname, intials etc... which isn't to say that
you didn't Levi, so don't hate me.) rather than the name and a
sequencial number. I say this cause I seen a few things like that.
One in particular was a license plate with "Mac27" on it. I had to
think that if 26 other guys had gotten the same license, that he
should get some other license. Why would someone wanna be the 27th
Mac? That was my little rant... see ya all.

The Author

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home