Monday, June 13, 2005

Email interraction & Interesting Topic

Hey x,
Here's an interesting article about photoblogging in T.O ... tell mewhat you think. Specifically check out this blog... i haven't really checked much of it out, but on the surface it looks good.

http://www.lunerose.com/blog/

the article is here...

--actually as you read the article, I was exploring, and check this one site out... one of those true photoblogs.

wvs.topleftpixel.com...

but as I was reading it, it had this specific blog, which you should read specifically. You'll see why once you see it/read it.

here...

(btw, I know the two guys on the far right of the third picture down)which then lead to this site....
http://www.spacing.ca/pedals/

and cool link surf no? and very relevant. I hope you enjoyed your journey today

--oh oh --- check out the blog the 'day before' the one from the photoblog (dated sat. june 4th)

So I finally finished reading the star article, it is veryinteresting. I hope you enjoy it all. Maybe add it to your manylinks of blogs. Have a great day.
-me

P.S. Would you mind if I posted this email on my blog as is? Let me know.
P.P.S. Maybe even you responce if you got any... sans nome of course
P.P.P.S. As I think about it, it will probably have to be changed alittle bit, since the link I gave you for the article will not beavailable indefinatly... but aside from that as is...


On 6/10/05, x wrote:
Hey,
That is so cool - and coincidental! The bike in front of my building is gone now by the way and the "day before" is the drake thing that I was telling you about late - the one that I wished we had gone to... So yes, very relevant. Thanks for the trip.The article too is very interesting and inspiring. I love the fact that Toronto is such a star online :)... Anyway, thanks for alerting me to all of this. Makes me smile and feel happy to be here ....
x.

On 6/11/05, selam yohannes <myemail@somedomain.com> wrote:
It was my pleasure to bring you along on the journey. btw, today I finished setting up patients at 11:25pm... the earliest I've ever been done. AND I started about 10 minutes later than I would normally. I'm getting faster. :) The only reason I mention it (other than I thing its cool) is cause I noticed you wrote to me shortly before I was done. I wish I'd checked my email sooner. :( anyway, It' sall kind of cool that the circle of folks is small (or maybe it's that I know key people). cause I went to school with Ngozi Paul, you with K-OS. (mind you those aren't exactly on the same level of fame). But I grew up with K-OS's girlfriend. The friend of that photoblogger guy is a guy I used to know from tea time at UC college, back in the day. And he covered both the bike thing (gone already eh?), that graffiti thing (which I realized was the thing you were talking about), and the Nike RunTO thing which was a fundraiser for U of T track. All thing of weird... btw, you didn't answer me... can I use the email as one of my blog entries?

On 6/11/05, x wrote:
sure - let the world now about the cool surf... i guess if you really want to you can use mine too... don't know why you'd want to though... Congrats on your set up time - yay Selam! - And i fell asleep pretty early last night - didn't get any work done :(... i kinda forgot my dad was coming over for a security consultation - it is now very difficult to break in to our place when we're here.... so anyway, he left at about 11, and i zonked out soon after. So I'm gonna be working hard today (maybe at the park?) and I wasn't sure about the times - would you rather go to the 4:50 or the 7:50? You can call me at home and if you don't get me, try my cell, kay? Hope that you sleep well. Talk to you later hun.
x.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home