Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Better Racing Picture


Better Racing Picture
Originally uploaded by
Mehretube.

Hey All,
I was looking around (while blogging and stuff), when I saw the following picture. It's the same race as the last picture, except that this photographer choose a slightly better location. I like this picture better because I think I look better. I do realize though that this picture is less dramatic. And photography is as much about moments as visual prettiness. I have included the links as well because I think these sets of pictures are better than from the other photographer. So check them out also. You can start at the beggining of these series of pics by clicking on the up arrow on the following page.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Selam,

Sorry that the fellow beat you to the line, I know how frustrating that can be. So are you just running 5k's as part of a city club, or is this for some other competition? I haven't been running in forever, studying for the CPA exam takes up most of my free time these days. But hopefully I'll pass that stupid thing and be done with it all by November (just in time for another grueling tax season). Hope all is well with you.

Your bro in Christ,
David

9:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home