Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Testing God.

"Do not test the LORD your God..." Deuteronomy 6:16 (NIV)

I read this article, and I thought two things... the above quote Jesus gave to Satan as he is being tempted by him. And the other.... hilarious!!! In a Darwin Awards type way (though I don't know fo sho' if he did or did not have any kids). I have provided the full article and the link. All I can think is wow! I mean, why does he want to do that? I mean he was purposely trying to aggravate them!
Anyway... here it is.
The Author

Lion kills intruder at Kyiv zoo
Jun. 5, 2006. 12:44 PM


KYIV, Ukraine - A lion killed a man who climbed into its enclosure in the Ukrainian capital's zoo, police said Monday.

The lion attacked the 45-year-old Ukrainian late Sunday after he used a rope to climb down into an enclosure with four lions, said Kyiv police spokesman Volodymyr Polishchuk.

He said the man, who was not identified, was acting aggressively and the lion seized him by the throat. The man, an ethnic Azerbaijani, died at the scene.

Ukrainian TV channel NTN broadcast interviews with witnesses who said the man told them that he wanted to test God, believing that God would not allow the lions to hurt him.

Zoo officials could not immediately be reached for comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home